Thursday 3 November 2011

The Lagos Fashion Police at the FAB Nominee Part

Hello lovely fashionable people.... We are here to deliver the FAB Nominee Party review. We hope you love it.

Enjoy!!


Tiny: Toni, I would expect a better weave than what you have on... I mean if you decide to put on that outfit then your hair should atleast look good too coz this weave just looks tacky. Anyways to the dress, hmmm ok o, if you are wearing this for the Nominee party, then what should we expect for the awards itself?? Please answer me o before your boobs fly off and take you along. Your necklace is the only thing that gets my approval here, that dress is just too much for the 'PARTY'

Toya: Sweet heavenly father. Toni, why do you always insist on being on the worst dressed list? Is this a joke? The person that made this dress is so wicked and the ppl that you call friends are even more wicked. What is that paper fan on your chest? Infact you should have taken off your shoes and ran very fast immediately you saw a camera being lifted to take your picture. Horribllllllllllle! Infact I would rather you had come naked to this party than wear this. Cringe


Tiny: Absolutely Fab!! This is so chic. I love the hair piece and that lime dress looks amazing on her. I can't see the belt well but I'm glad she held her waist with one. Makeup is simple and classy. Good job Tayo, LFP certifies you

Toya: Tayo looks so pretty. This key lime dress is so fun and the asymmetric neckline adds to the allure of the dress and her skintone is beautifully compliments the shade of the dress. Makeup is so simple and clean. Nice work lady.


Tiny: Hmmm, sexy man. I love that pose. I love Ebuka in this look. He looks like he stopped by on his way from work (but this event on not on a weekday, lol). Simple but speaks to you, I like

Toya: I like Ebuka's oufit, simple and clean, however oh, Ebuka it is either you saw a fucking hot piece of ass on your way to Marquee or you were stroking the monkey before you were interrupted by Noble Igwe, who said and I quote ' Ebuka bia, it is time to go for the nominee party'. Please we would like to hear from you as regards the bulge in your pants. Thank you!
Infact Ebuka I am suing you for visual sexual assault


Tiny: Ahhhhh!!! Sose!! I love this man... These Dj's of today are just so damn HOT.. I mean the likes of Sose, Xclusive, Caise, Dj Obi etc... Damn!!
Ok to the outfit, I just want to say the detail on his buba match his tattoo... Hahaha, that's so cliché... Hehe. Ignore me. But I love Sose's look, works for this Hot mixed race Dj

Toya: He looks like he would be a freak hmmmmmmm! I heard he paints this tattoo on daily. What is with the wonder woman cuff, am disturbed by that? Tiny yes oh, all these Djs. I want to have a private meeting with them all. Big Grin 


Toya: I love the one colour palette of the outfit, it works suprisingly. The interjection of the green/gold belt and necklace definately uplifts the overall look. Nice one

Tiny: Well she came prepared. Now this is what we like to see on the red carpet but in this case, Black carpet, Lol... I love the blend in colour, the green and gold match so well. Love her necklace as well, infact every detail. Even her pose speaks to you.




Tiny: Dj Caise, I know I just called you Hot but what is going on here? I'm sure you said 'Mehn its a party abi, ill just wear these frumpy looking denims and this black shirt, choke myself and look supid all at once'... C'mon son this is fashion gone wrong. If you have a girlfriend, tell her to dress you up next time

Toya: I swear Caise if I had seen this pic before my earlier comment I might have excluded you. Were you supposed to be on the cast of a yoruba movie? Lmao. Oh I know what it is you probably live in lekki phase 1 where the floods are bad, and you need a bridge to get out of your house. Seen! Dj, we like you at LFP, we would forgive you this time but please do not repeat this


Tiny: Utunnu master, not in your normal blazer this time around?? Thanks for the change in outfit but I see you have toms on... Again!!. Pretty simple outfit, anyways it was a party, so ill let you pass this time. You do look tired, like you were forced to come out.. Tired but still Hot! Tiny loves you *wink*

Toya: Lynxx, I just have one thing to say to you. I know toms are in fashion but darling you DO NOT need to wear them with everything. What should we expect next dansiki with Toms. You know you are still sexy!


Toya: Well I guess you were trying to live up to your name madam. So wearing panty hose with what looks like golden foil paper is your idea of being creative. Lady you have failed woefully. Mj is turning in his grave at the moment. We at LFP are not amused because you definately wore this in an attempt to be the ring leader at the new circus that is coming to town.

Tiny: Na wa o, Aunty Goldie aka Lagos Lady Gaga.... Did you and Toni Tones come together?? Why do you have white panty hose on?? Hahaha Toya says gold foil paper.. Well she's right... Goldie try harder next time, you'll get there. Lol


Toya: Oga Black, I have to say it is hard to look messed up in black but this dude manages to do just that. Scruffy much? What is that black thing poking out of one sleeve of your blazer? You need a haircut preferrably with a chainsaw. You look unkept and it doesn't help that your blazer is too tight to be buttoned. I am out

Tiny: Erm Mr photographer why are you soaked in Black??? I don't get the style here o. You look like a swollen black baby drenched in black. You didn't even arrange your inner turtle neck and blazer well, one arm in disorganised... Mehn! Yomi you need a COMPLETE make over.


Tiny: Hahahahaha! This dude makes me laugh or should I say his look makes me laugh! What is this?? I don't like this at all. This is colour blocking gone wrong and that jacket looks like something pulled out of the 70's closet

Toya: Ola Garber, does he look very much like Durella or is it just me? I love the way he keeps averting his eyes like he knows deep down that he looks a hot mess in his washed out excuse of a baby blue jacket. Please I seriously hope he is not a stylist. Everyone in lagos that colour blocks is a stylist. We need to come together and stop this madness. Nigerians are beginning to take the piss.
What does he do Tiny?


Tiny: No idea. Haha


Tiny: I think she read our last review! Praise Jehova she is better dressed now. I was gonna start off with the pose and say why o why but then I saw her shoes... Hehe, you're excused. Tiny likes. I love this casual/classy look on her, makeup is pretty calm as well. But some jewelry on your wrist would have sealed your look.

Toya: This is one chick I think only looks good during her photoshoots as compared to her actual life. Makida has surprised me pleasantly with this oufit. It makes her look really young and fresh and not as sick as she usually looks! I like the potka dots on her top those are so hot this season. Good attempt baby! She could do with some sparkly braclets. 


Tiny: All I have to say to Adams is this, Dude change that horrid looking hair cut and die that beard back to black.. Ahn ahn, what's with the gold bear bear??? Please O

Toya: I don't really know what to say about Adams over here. I think the jacket was not necessary, you seem like you just had to wear to be identified as following some trend made excessively popular in Lagos by people like Mai Atafo, Noble Igwe and Lynxx
Ah Tiny I think it might be Vertiligo.


I think it is a wrap. This was quite a dry event in our opinion (dry interms of fashion) but we can not disappoint our fans. Please let us know what you guys think. You know how to reach us. 

Smoochies Toya V and Tiny V

No comments:

Post a Comment