Thursday 3 November 2011

Lagos Fashion Police at the Headies 2011 (Part 2)

Hey guys, we promised you a part 2 review of the 2011 Headies award and we are here to deliver. 

We apologise for the delay. Enjoy!!


Toya: Ooooo Nse looks every inch a star! The one shoulder jumpsuit is such a hit and I love the honey highlights in her hair. However I think lower heels would have set it off better, to avoid the suit from hanging off the ground too much. Overall she did good I would say.

Tiny: Hmmm, ill start with the facial look, I love, makeup doesn't look heavy and hair is just right, highlights work well with her skin tone. I love the monostrap jumpsuit, looks absolutely fab on her and the belt helps. The shoes are a no go area for me, she could have done much better.


Tiny: First of all, pls smile, why does she look so angry? Photographer would have been scared. Anyways to her outfit.... Good heavens, what was she thinking? She looks misplaced. Wana let me tell what you have on.... You are wearing a black shimi and a long mosquito net wrapped around your waist. Because I don't understand why you would do this and that thing you have on your neck looks like an antique necklace which should so not be there. The only thing I like is the clutch purse. Please I advice you to go for a crash course in fashion.

Toya: Hahahahahhahahaha this chic makes me laugh. She has an upside down mouth, so weird! Anyways Ms sambo, what's up mami? Please can you help me describe your outfit? You have shelled out some nice designs which goes to show you have some style but babe what went wrong here? I am sorry but I don't get what this is supposed to be. I like your hair but that's about it.


Tiny: Princess Oniru aka Lady in blue, I want to start from the bottom, I understand why you would wear those shoes but why those particular ones?? They don't suit your feet or the outfit. That bag is not award worthy, looks like something you take to work everyday. The dress is nice but what went wrong at the bottom area? Did they use needle and thread to patch it up?? And the necklace should so not be there. I do love this your signature hair style, suits you well. This whole outfit is a 5 over 10, maybe 4 and a half sef

Toya: Toolz I would usually understand being full figured and identifying clothes that suit your body, but have you tried some tailored pants paired with some nice blouses? Please we would like to see something else on you. Now, that purse is not cute, the colour is not complimenting the blue of your dress doll, a red purse would have set it off much better. You must know by now you have chunky ankles and shoes with ankle straps should be avoided like a plague because they make your already short legs even shorter. Tiny, her hair looks fabulous in this picture.


Tiny: I think at this stage I can spot a dress made by HON, which is good. This dress doesn't look so bad on Rita, I don't like the boob area on her and It would have been better it is was not folding when she stands. The feathery bottom is a tad bit too much. Makeup looks good. Overall she looks good sha and that doesn't happen all the time.

Toya: This is just an ill fitted dress, Rita, I used to think was one of the best dressed Nigerian actresses until Genevieve employed a stylist. Rita just looks like a ruler that is stuck in a ball of red candy floss. From the head up she looks like a star but from the neck down, it is just high school prom dress gone wrong!


Toya: Wow. I have never seen Dolapo look so good as compared to some of the things she wears on studio 53 which make her look frumpy. The gold jacket and that deep green are so beautifully matched. This outfit is simple but stunning. I absolutely love it. Sets her little frame off nicely and enhancing her body in the right places. I think the shoes add a lovely sharp contrast. This has to be one of the best jewel tone combos I have seen this year. Kudos Dolapo!

Tiny: Can I just say again that Dolapo has got style and class, this lady rocks Lagos fashion world. First off, Dolapo can I have that jacket?? I love those purple shoes, all the colours she has on blend so well. The gold jacket works amazingly well with her dress as well as her necklace... Dolapo Oni is a certified LFP hottie. Weldon




Tiny: All I can say is that Tee a's complexion is the same as his tie. Why does he look so Orange??

Toya: Look Tee A, we know how much you charge to MC for weddings, do not be falling my hand nigga. We have seen this outfit too many times, this is not how to repeat outfits. This is the first warning from LFP.


Tiny: Dare!!!! What is this? No really what is this? Did your wife see you before you left for the awards?? You aint repping well na Nigga.. Ahn ahn! Dude have you heard your songs?? I would have expected a more classy look. Leave this dressing to Wizkid and Davido abeg.

Toya: Toya V has no comment! He just looks scattered.




Ok guys, this is where we end our Headies review. We hope you enjoyed both part 1 and 2.


You know the drill, send in your comments and suggestions, we love to hear from you guys


Don't forget to follow us on twitter @D_Fashionpolice. Send us a main to Lagosfashionpolice@gmail.com and also become a fan on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lagos-Fashion-Police/130970303672154

Love
Tiny V and Toya V

No comments:

Post a Comment