Saturday 10 September 2011

Lagos Fashion Police at the Elite Model Look Finale (Part 2)

Alright guys, we're back by popular demand for the 2nd and final part of the Elite model look finale review... Hehe

Let's just go straight ahead and start with the pictures...


Toya: Mr Fitty, heard u have a voice that could make a girl wanna hmmmm, ok Toya get a grip. I like the jacket and jeans combo always a nice polished casual look and love the fact that u chose to go with the ever so trendy toms, however, I think u should have gone with a plainer tee because of your monochrome jacket. Still pretty hot

Tiny: I think Lynxxx looks really nice, even though I am not fond of his blazer. As usual I'm not ok with the sunnies but hey, its the trend with guys, especially ones in the industry... Plus, Lynxxx, when you hold me, damn u make me shiver, but you'll never know its me... Hehe *wink*

Tiny: Ugonna, nice designer. I love some of her designs, she hasn't reach the peak of her career, she's getting there, she can do better. For this outfit, I love the blend between pink and blue, the zipper however is a bit funny. And the hair, oh honey the hair is appalling, I know you can do much better. And the necklace should so not be there.

Toya: The front of Ugonna's dress could pass for decent but as soon as she turns her back, all I can do is shake my head! What happened ohhhhhhhhhh, why is there a horrid side visible zip? I don't like this at all. Am not even going to get at the hair, apart from the clocking (colour blocking), this is a failed attempt.


Tiny: Ono's outfit... Hmm. This would have been great on someone with a lighter skin tone, or better still with a bright coloured blouse, without the sequence of course. I love her clutch purse though.

Toya: I don't like it and I don't hate it, but she does have some skanky legs.

Toya: I love ebun's jumpsuit, it suits a fuller figure perfectly, but she would have used a wider belt to clinch that waist.

Tiny: Yea, it does suit her body. But colours for the watch and shoe? I don't get it. Orange, red. Too much.

Toya: Yeah the red watch, what is that doing there?


Toya: He has to be the oddest person ever, u can't help but admire his boldness, I like the weird nautical effect of his tee blouse and the jumper/blazer, very Hamptons in Lagos! Does he speak tho, I wonder?

Tiny: You can say odd again.. Haha. Speak? I don't know. Love the blazer and tee together with the pants, don't like the shoes though, the cap stands out.


Tiny: I love what Dayo has on, but instead of the red pants, he should have gone for black. I don't understand him and red pants though. I'm indifferent bout his shoes.

Toya: Dayo, it is either u have a closet full of red pants or this is the only one u own. Please I am sure the store where these ones came from is still open and they also have them available in more colours, since u clearly have a thing for the rainbow


Toya: Toni toni tones, wasn't that a band in the 90's? Anyways, as a reowned photographer in Lagos, you should have an eye for detail darling, why are your clothes so crumpled? You just look scruffy! U only get points for rocking the uber chic yellow nail polish. Tiny?

Tiny: I love her pants and the top but like you said, she looks scruffy and her hair doesnt seem to be in place.

Toya: Tiny seems to like you.


Tiny: Wow, Latasha looks amazing. Wonderful blend with the blue and red. She is definitely repping for the sexy full figured ladies so damn well. And her smile tops it all up. Latasha, your are a certified LFP Hottie.

Toya: Latasha! I have love for my full figured women especially those who know how to dress that ass. This right here has me on the fence. A bit more waist definition would have sealed the deal. She has worn worse dresses so I say welldone Tasha!


Toya: I love Tokini's style, very effortless and great bits and pieces. Again we have one of the season's hottest colour but I have a problem with her hair most of the time, not quite as put together as the rest of her. Arise editor, we dey hail oh. The midnight blue Tiffany works amazing with your skin tone lady.

Tiny: They both should have done better with the hair. Tokini, I know you love to wear your natural hair, no beef with that, but honey, please make it look right.


Toya: Freda and Oona are both wearing black dresses, it doesn't get safer than that! Freda, it would serve u well to listen to Lynxx, when the nigga said 'Suck belle make shirt (in this case) dress fine'. Oona, you might want to never get braids put in ever again, you are steady entering Owl territory.

Tiny: Freda Freda, that hair.. Say no to it. You played it safe with the dress but you shld have worn something fuller to cover the 'belle' and not this tight dress. Oona I'm not impressed, the hair has just spoilt everything for you. Aside this I respect u ladies.


Toya: I absolutely love the raw sexiness of this dress, and that slit is the business. Babe u might have wanted to save this dress for a sexier event, atad too much for elite model search.

Tiny: Lovely outfit, not appropriate for the event though.

Tiny: I'm sorry but what is this? Is it bed time? Or time to cuddle with your man? Girl please put some pants on. And your hair really does make it look like its bed time. Sheesh!

Toya: Hahahahahahahahaha Tiny ooooo. Chantelle yeah? What was going through your head? *Oooooo I am going to make my way out tonight and take a pic with no pants on*.... Like really? All I can say is thank God you didn't win MGBN, that would have been a national tragedy.



Toya: Madam always has a surprised look, I actually do wish I had your wardrobe, which I will definately not be putting items together the way you do, Heaven forbid! However, I do like this outfit, amazing Burberry jacket, a similiar trench has been spotted on Kim Kardashian. The hair and makeup on this bird is always a mess. I wonder why?
PS Loreal warns that neon shades of lipstick is not suitable for everyone!

Tiny: Aunty Nkiru, what's up with the hair? Ahn ahn! Jacket, pants and shoes are on point. This your make up sha.. Hmm, we need to call Lola Maja or Eni Balogun to prep you real nice before you step out of your crib.


We hope you guys enjoy Part 2 of the Elite review, make sure you get at us with comments and feedback. We are still calling on for snitches for fashion, come help us make Lagos a safer place. Tweet at us or send us a mail: Lagosfashionpolice@gmail.com

Love Tiny Vuitton and Toya Veneta

No comments:

Post a Comment