Monday 12 September 2011

Lagos Fashion Police at Wizkid's Album Launch

It's your girls again, we reviewed some pictures from the Wizkid album launch. As usual some were a hit and definitely some miss, anyways enjoy!

Toya: Kel, hahahahahahahaha, na wa oh, why did u decide on a ginger blonde weave with blacker than black roots? Your red dress is quite sexy but I think you need to go a size up, your boobs are about to slap Lami in the face. Lami, red, black, yellow, green! Wetin na? Your dress is pretty hot but your make up is wack, makes you look like a drag queen!

Tiny: Kel why does your boob look like its bout to pop out of that dress? This is a lovely dress but the only problem I have with you is that you wear tight dresses and that does not suit your body... Your belly is always sticking out. If you decide to keep wearing tight dresses then please invest in body magic ok. Lami why do you always have to look like a masquerade? I suggest a superb makeup artiste come to your rescue.... Heaven forbid I wake up in the morning and first thing I see is you with makeup on.

Toya: Hahahahahahhaah Tiny OMG, you are such a bitch!


Toya: Dj Sexy Caisey, you clearly have more skills djing as compared to picking shoes! The rest of your outfit is pretty cool and relaxed. I like it. Tiny, have djs all of a sudden become freaking hotter or what? As compared to *cough cough*, I shall not mention names

Tiny: Hahaha, I do feel you girl. Ok Mr Dj i think you look pretty nice apart from the red shoes. Every other thing seems to be ok

Tiny: Hahahahaha... Toyin you look like you're on your way to church in this outfit.. Its an album launch... A concert, let loose girl... Praise Jehovah, your makeup was quiet for the occasion

Toya: Yipee, *I am happy the Face of Tura* has done good this time, absolutely love the blirt (blouse and shirt combo) and skirt and the clinched waist, everything compliments nicely! Miss Lawani, you didn't need that ridiculous necklace. Tiny, please no oh, letting loose does not work for this babe, it always ends in a disaster.


Tiny: Does Steel think he's Fela or what? What annoys me bout this dude is that he thinks he's a stud.... Errr sexy NOT!!! Your outfit is a complete mess

Toya: Who is this joker? Why are you in public looking like a black and yellow gingerbread man? And why can we see your underwear? This is plain nasty dude, nasty. Stud? Really? I shall be joining a convent if this was the last man on Earth!



Toya: Bella looks stunning, very age appropriate, young and classy. You can see a woman who knows how to carry herself in public. I must say she looks better here than she did at her wedding.

Tiny: Bella = Amazing. Love the outfit, very classy yet casual.. Love the clutch as well.


Tiny: Ebuka... Ogini? Yea I get what look you were trying to go for but you look like a village man who just moved to Lagos... Mba Mba Mba, I like you too much, please never do this again ok!!!

Toya: Please remind me why you are popular again? The rolled up pants make you look like a labourer looking for the Agege bread seller. I think your jacket is too formal for the look you were trying to recreate. I find it so funny that you have the 'I am a very bad guy' look on your face. I have seen you look better darling, go back to that.

Toya: I adore the black lace and damask combo, good work babe, but Elvis, I don't get how the blue suede shoes entered the equation? It is neither complementing nor contrasting, it is just off

Tiny: Ugonna, one question, why didn't you wear this for maybe the Elite show or MMR? I love your outfit and damn girl your hair looks so nice. This is what LFP wants to see, more of this and you will win more points from LFP. However, those shoes only match your vip wrist band.


Tiny: More mature Chidynma, love it. Perfect for the occasion. The leggings however isn't sitting well doll and that's pretty obvious. Na ah girl.

Toya: Oooooooooooo this babe, do you not own any pair of jeans? Leggings that don't sit properly are just not cute. Babe, when next you are shopping for leggings buy several sizes smaller, you would get a better fit then. I love the bustier and you do have amazing skin.


Tiny: Lovely outfit Toolz, shoes to match as well and you picked the right belt, I'm impressed. Makeup is just right. Next time, un-cross your leg doll.

Toya: The voice of the BEAT, she does have the typical yoruba woman's body, the type that sits proper in that iro and buba! If anything, Toolz knows how to show off her waist and her curves which is amazing. I like the leopard print, makes her look like a fierce cat ready to pounce.


Toya: Elohor, whoever tucks into jeggings or are those leggings? You even look unsure of what you wore. The jacket is too short and sitting in an awkward place. I don't like this at all.

Tiny: Lagos ladies, please I beg you in the name of God, please learn to wear clothes that fit your body perfectly, Elohor your body looks quirky in the leggings, it would have helped if the jacket was longer. Not impressed Elohor, you can do better

Toya: If it was quirky that would even be better. Please let's move on abeg.


Toya: This is such a cute groovy chick look, I just want to pinch her cheeks. I really like this because it is fun and suits her petite frame to the T! However shoes with a higher heels would have set it off better.

Tiny: Oreka this is a lovely outfit, blouse fits the skirt perfectly. Yes doll, please invest in higher heels ok


Toya: Uti always looks the same on the red carpet, we are so bored with you, yawn! Please learn to switch it up and if you do not know how to, get a stylist, for fucksake, you won $200 grand. Don't be a weiste

Tiny: Uti I love your Tunic, you look really cute in this outfit but its played out for you. Is this like a signature look now? Na blud, change it. And now to spill over to you Alex, why do you have orange and lemon green on your blue shirt? Please stop it

Toya: Hahahahahahhahah I am so distracted by Alex's cuteness, I can only see him naked. And UTI such big feet you have, hmmmmmm *big smile*



Tiny: HA! Noble actually looks good o, his package isn't saying *Hello* to the world like it always does. Yes Noble, please stick to loser pants, suits you so well, love your complete outfit, your pants are sorta jumping though. You however always seem to stand like you're a member of power rangers.

Toya: Mr Igwe, the headmaster himself, Dalu. Your pants are too short, which is just unacceptable, and are those pink socks I see? Hahahhahahahahahaha you are really that dude. And stop assaulting us with the bulge in your pants, ah ah!


You know the drill guys, read and spread the news. Don't forget to hit us back with your feedback and ideas on twitter @D_FashionPolice, right here on our blog or via email Lagosfashionpolice@gmail.com. We'd love to hear from y'all.

Justice for fashion, it is all love darlings.

*Smoochies* Tiny V and Toya V

7 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious!!! I thought I was the only one who used to notice, 'the package'. And pls what's with that guy who thinks he's Pee Wee Herman.this our Lagos New York, o dikwa egwu oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole fashion popo thingy.....its been fun..but do it the way the oyinbos ur copying usually do theirs and say what should be said about "EVERYBODY" and that includes all the major celebs too including the ones you like. Kels tummy and boobs are about to tear the dress abi?but you didnt notice waje's tummy at the NEA or any other event at all o....you both were going on and on about her dress.i'm not a fan of either of them but kels tummy is waaaaaaay flatter than waje's own. doesn't it look like tools boobs are going to fly out of the gown if she bends down for any reason?....I guess you didn't notice that too. keep this thing honest and real joor....nice work anyway.....i enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment creme babe but note this, Waje never wears the type of dresses Kel wears, so even if her tommy is bigger, it sure isn't obvious. Kel always seems to over do it and like the oyinbos will notice, that isn't sexy. And my dear, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Toolz, her boobs are well packed and it makes her look sexy so it wouldn't be falling off even if she bends down. Read our review on Latasha, or look at her picture and that of Toolz, full figured ladies dressing well.

    This is not about friends (that's why we are anonymous), it is about saying it as it is! It is very rare for you to see big girls that dress alright

    We appreciate your comment, thanks. Keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nerfetiti hahaha, thanks doll. Oh I'm sure a lot more people notice the *package*... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not confused o, its just my opinion ...its not obvious..really?mayb you should run thru pictures from past events and I'm sure you see what I'm talking about. this is certainly not about the pretty lady in question and av got nothing against her. I just wanted to make my point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job ladies but please Toolz wears almost d same kinda spotty dress all the time and her shoes no Dey try too--I'm saying this cos u said Uti should change his style, I think Toolz should too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys I think ur review on those above is fair enough especially those ladies with the leggings not sitting well. However, I think you should take into consideration the points of those who commented and accept all advice gladly coz you know you could be wrong and Lagos fashion police shouldn't give room for being wrong so I will say my eyes are on Toolz from now on. Thanks and cheers.

    ReplyDelete