Sunday 11 September 2011

Lagos Fashion Police at Music Meets Runway

The Lagos Fashion Police decided it would be a good idea to take it back a few months and review certain past events. Music Meets Runway was a perfect choice and damn we were right! Enjoy!

Tiny: Funke looks fab. Very casual and great for the event. She's a great designer and looks good every time I see her on the red carpet. Fashion Police certifies you!

Toya: Funke looks nice, dressed appropriate for the event, showcasing one of her designs of course. I like it. Babe, you wouldnt want to take that purse to an american airport, I kinda looks like a grenade.

Toya: I love the jumpsuit, pretty fierce! She looks great, I would go with more sophisticated earrings tho, these ones are too comical. Certified LFP hottie!

Tiny: Yvonne looks nice, she's done better and done worse. Her pose makes it look all funny to me though. Yea I'm with you on the earings.

Toya: This would have been a hot look, but your titties look confused, the dress is supposed to sit higher, it looks as though the dress has been pulled down so much in a desperate plea for some cleavage. Love that chanel purse and ruby red lips! Good move matching your lips to your purse.

Tiny: Wonu, lovely outfit. But I have to say, might not be your right size coz your titties are way too exposed for what this outfit is supposed to look like on you. Red lips suits you so well, you should have sealed it with a pretty smile

Toya: Tres cute Eku, this protrays a very vintage yet young look! That horrendous black travelling bag strap should have been left with the studio 53 camera man doll!

Tiny: Take the bag off and replace with a purse and replace those shoes with sexy heels and we're good to go. Very lovely outfit Eku, makes you look young and sexy.

Toya: Hahahahah Tiny I love the poser diva behind Eku, she must think she is Miss Bahamas.

Tiny: Starting with the hair, I don't like the way it sits, together with her makeup, it makes her looks scary. I can't focus on the rest coz..... I'm scared!!!

Toya: All I see is hair, hair and more hair! Note to Lagos babes, your wealth can never be judged by the packs of human hair you can fit on your head. This dress is butt ugly, I am not even going to bother. Next!

Toya: Young man, you are already as bright as the sun, wearing an all white outfit just makes you look washed out and somewhat like an executive chef! Try some deep sensual colours next time. And your shoes make me want to say the recite the national anthem

Tiny: You look like Karen who's above you..... I'm scared!!! Too scared to say a word coz I can't even look at the picture twice.

Toya: I am not amused by this at all Wana, is this supposed to be patchwork? Or a cube puzzle? This is so reminiscent of the joker from Batman! And I am still not amused.

Tiny: What is that belt doing there? A dress with that cut does not need a belt. And that long line in the middle just makes it so obvious that its patchwork at its worst! Next

Tiny: This to me is so much better than your Elite look, your hair makes you look like Diana Ross, nice. I do love the dress, I just hope there's no visible zipper on the side.

Toya: Nice dress, wiz khalifa would be proud, but what is going on north of your body? Horrible hair babe, could do with some taming. Are u a leo by any chance? Tiny I can't believe you like this hair!! Cringe!

Tiny: Hahaha, I just feel it suites her. Hey its better than that Elite review hair. Lol. Next

Toya: What is this getup supposed to be? Were you by any chance going for 70's hippy? This is a psychedelic mess

Tiny: What in the hell is going on here?? Really? I doubt if she had a look in mind. *puke*

Tiny: Toyin, a longer blouse would have been appropriate, the world can see the shape of your nookie right there and that my dear is disgusting.

Toya: If you are going to wear leggings with a short top or jacket in this case, please make sure the leggings are sitting properly. U just look so ghetto and be easy on the TURA

Toya: No Chidynma No, you are a grown ass woman, do not be wearing child like clothes, Please!

Tiny: Pretty smile Chidynma, I've seen you do better. Way too mature to dress like a 15 year old

Toya: Two words *Monochromically safe*! Are the shades necessary indoors? Yeah yeah, stars wear them to avoid the flashing bulbs, I think it is very local. Diddy this is all your fault.

Tiny: Dr Sidney, is it me or I see a bit of your package well packaged on the side? Hey, I'm sorry but Tiny looks from head to toe. Lol. Nice outfit, like Toya said.... Safe!!

Tiny: Is it me or is Louise over tanned?

Toya: Priddy, u needed to have ditch those tights, they just messed u up big time, this outfit would have been so cute. Furthermore, you really need to let go off that spray on tan babe, why do u feel the need to look like a sexy tangerine all the time? Cmon talk to Toya

Tiny: I have no beef with your outfit, shoes on the other hand... Tiny isn't a fan of. I would say you played it safe Louise, you look nice in it too but... Hmmm... If you decide to say its not spray on tan then this Lagos sun isn't good for you o.

Toya: Ladies and gentlemen, her name is Nicole aka Amy Winehouse, God bless her soul. Madam, was there some Efik cultural group performance you were planning to take part in at MMR?

Tiny: Nicole, why do you look like you're going for your traditional wedding? Or a performance for the next Naeto C video?? Not impressed. Next!!

Toya: Hahahahahahhahaha Tiny, *faints* hahahahhahahaahhahaha who is this creature from the kingdom of Hades? Hahahahahahhahaha

Tiny: Jerry you need serious deliverance.... I need to call my pastor so we can have a prayer session for you.. Jehovah forbid!! *pukes*



Hahaha. Tiny and I hope you all enjoy our review, let us know what you think. If our fans want to see more reviews on past events please drop us a line on twitter @D_FashionPolice, on our blog or email us Lagosfashionpolice@gmail.com

Keep it real! Love Tiny V and Toya V x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya nice one guys. I was really thrown aback when I saw that guy with the concept of the zoro jacket and feathery kind of white shirt that dude should be fined. Moving on, I disagree with your review on the lady with the layered dress I think a girl has got to be girly once in a while provided the outfit works though, the wine platforms is totally off. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. the babe in the yellow and black dress looks like she really wants to pee but wants to take pictures first. The pout and suddenly-discovered-cross-legged(abi feet)-pose IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY BIKO NU.

    by the way, Tura no dey reign again oh, it's Iya Bisola in Mushin, u berra ask somebody!! hehe

    ReplyDelete