Friday 23 September 2011

Lagos Fashion Police at The FTV Party & Fashion Show

Lagos Fashion Police ladies back again, sorry for the break in transmission.

As usual you know what we are here to do. This time around the crew reviewed the FTV party and Fashion show.

Enjoy!!


Tiny; I absolutely love the dress and the style the designer had in mind for it, the boob cut sits so well on Jumai. Good job Mimi Lee London. However, your hair is a lil bit out of place, looks like you just rushed out of a room and arranged it with your hands.

Toya; She looks absolutely stunning, amazing dress, Mimi Lee came through big time, however I do not know how appropriate this dress is for a this 'PARTY'. Watching FTV parties, everyone is always dressed fun flirty and sexy. This is a bit too black tie for me


Toya; I am quite confused. Even Pastor Mrs Kumuyi would not wear this to a 'FASHION' party. This is not a revival babe. The dress just looks frumpy and makes you look ancient. Not a good look doll!

Tiny; Some will say its fashion.... But damn girl, you look like you're heading for your friends introduction. I'm more drawn to the lady walking behind you when looking at this picture.


Toya; Onah is so effortlessly pretty, and this aqua number is just perfect with the gold accessories. I would not expect anything less from a ThisDay contributor. She is so on point, love it! Love the simplicity of the look

Tiny; Casual and classy, doesn't get any better. Love the look, the makeup. It all blends well and perfect for the occasion . LFP certifies you Onah


Tiny: Haba, Sharon what is it? Before I even took a look at your outfit, your facial expression scared me. Did you not wanna take this picture? Looks like you're bout to get into a fist fight.
Ok the outfit. Love the dress, the colour is absolutely amazing and does suit your skin tone but c'mon, those shoes, really cool but wrong for your look and NO its not fashion!

Toya: Why so angry baby? I like the orange dress, but the shoes are confusing me, are those socks with peep-toe shoes or booties? I am seriously praying its the latter. I have definitely seen this sock shoe combo on the runways in Paris and London, which would have something to do with the fact that those cities tend to have temperatures below 20 degree celsius. It is too hot in Lagos for this shit darling. U trying to pull a Gaga with the hair?


Tiny; I don't have a problem with her outfit, I love the pink detail on it. Her neck is a bit too bare, definitely needs a necklace, the hair also doesn't do it for me and that purse is irking me out

Toya; Mama, at least she is dressed appropriate for her age, phew! Unlike a certain other cougar. I want to address your eyebrows ma'am, why do u shave off all your eyebrows then draw that nasty red thin line? At least it matches your hair. Your purse is proper off as well.

Toya; The elders have really come out to play this time. I want to believe these high society ladies are coming from a wedding in all this pink horridness, or could it be they took Asoebi for FTV party? No I refuse to believe! No no no no no

Tiny; Hahaha! I was about to ask whose wedding it is. You're right girl, the elders did come out to play, I love that, haha. That gele, hmmm, Odikwa very risky. Lol. Next o

Toya; I have a problem with shiny suits, I can't stand them. Uti you are glistening like the model cow that jumped over the moon. This 3 piece isn't just sitting the way it should. I don't like this at all.

Tiny: Wow! Uti! First of all, I love the boldness, I also love the fact that ure not giving us one of your regular tunics but I personally don't think a shinny suit suits you, and this colour is a bit off for you.


Toya: Awwwwww she is so cute. The ghanian national print has never looked better. The sequined top is a fabulous touch and I love the shortness of the outfit, so flirty and yet innocent. Her necklace rocks literally. You are definately a LFP certified hottie

Tiny: Ok, now we're talking. She came prepared and I'm loving it. The African print is simply lovely and she got a necklace to match! Absolutely marvellous. I think I wanna get me one of these.

Tiny: WTF is going on here?? Alex, why? Everything is wrong, is this a joke? That waist coat looks like and akpoche brand you will see on a yaba bend-down seller. Damn, it doesn't even sit well... I'm not impressed, not one bit. I'm done here abeg.

Toya: Alex, you are so cute but you look like a gay vampire in this outfit. You are breaking my heart boo. It is supposed to have a victorian vibe but it is definately lost on you.

Tiny; I actually love this dress, the style is different and lovely but you should know that boobs never look classy when they are pushed up like this and forced into peoples faces. Not every woman is blessed with hving a perfect cleavage, please don't force it. Love the red lips, necklace is beautiful. It all works well apart from the boobs, that's a zero and not fashionable.

Toya; I love the dress of many colours, but madam is it clearly not your size. You might need a breast augmentation after this. You have flattened the daylights out of the poor boobies! You actually have that look on your face that says 'I know I have fucked up but forgive me'! No we shall not! And your hair is not doing it for me either.


Tiny: Na wa o, Chantelle, this your *Njideka* hair style makes my skin crawl all the time, coz I know you would look so damn pretty if you let it down or got it braided. 
Now this outfit, first of all those shorts are just wrong, another style of shorts would have been so much better, coz this makes you look like a T-girl (transsexual) whose thing is pointing out.

Toya: Tiny I think she is might be off to the audition for a video vixen position, a slight camel toe is one of the requirements! Babe how far with your hair. Pls drop us a line on twitter and let us know what the problem is, so we might be able to offer a solution. I am trying to remember what your hair looked like in that buttermint ad, hmmmmmm. 



Ok guys, its a wrap for this review. We hope you loved it.

Send in your comments and suggestions. We promise not to be away for so long next time.

*smoochies* Tiny Vuitton and Toya Veneta

2 comments:

  1. Nice guys lmao @ those mamas who decided that their theme would be pink. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey T & T... Send me your email so i can send you pictures and write ups of a two day party at AUTO LOUNGE VIP.. featuring: DBANJ, GENEVIEVE, FALLY IPUPA, FLAVOUR, MONALISA, DUNCAN MIGHTY and more..

    ReplyDelete